We're getting cheesy with it!
Join me and Advanced Sommelier Dan Pilkey for a tasting and lecture of eight cheeses from around the world paired with a corresponding regional wine. Learn the basics of cheese and how to to get the most out of enjoying it with wine at home. This will be a guided and seated tasting. The evening will begin with a short reception and the lecture and tasting will begin promptly at 6:20.
Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 ~ 6-8 pm
720 N Wells, Chicago, IL 60654
$69 per person
Cheese and Wines to be tasted:
- Bucheron (Goat) ~ Sauvignon Blanc
- Brie de Meaux (Cow) ~ Champagne
- Taleggio (Cow) ~ Lambrusco
- Ossau Iraty (Sheep) ~ Tannat
- Pata Cabra (Goat) ~ Garnacha
- Challer Hocker (Cow) ~ Pinot Noir
- Podda (Cow & Sheep) ~ Cannonau
- St Agur Blue (Cow) ~ Late Harvest Semillon-Sauvignon Blanc